Game made in 48 hours for the Ludum Dare 42 (theme : Running out of space).
What is Leiden's Quest ?
In this game, your inventory is running out of space because there are too many treasures. Your mission is to select the best items to get the best characteristics and to kill the monsters. There is intentionally not that much control during fights so that you must optimize your inventory to win.
It's an endless game, just go as far as you can and share your score in comments :)
I am looking for feedbacks so that I can improve my game dev skills.
Post jam message (please, play the game before reading this) :
There are main issues with the game on this version, but the idea of the gameplay is here. I will fix it in a new version when the game jam will end. The main problems are :
- Luck is not implemented yet (if you have luck, you will find more treasure)
- Starting with an empty inventory is not very fun (I will add a "pick item A or B" phase before the dungeon so you can have 3 or 4 items)
- If you reach agility 20, then you are invincible (send me a screenshot of your inventory on Twitter to show me it's possible ! @blogcreationjv )
- Removing HP when removing an item that gives HP is a bad idea
- A bug in the inventory can help you get +999 in each characteristic (can you find it.. :p)
Vous pouvez retrouver chaque jour un conseil par mail pour vous former à la création de jeux vidéo : https://creationdejeuxvideo.com
Vous pouvez aussi me suivre sur Twitter : https://twitter.com/blogcreationjv